Re: Booting on raid1 rootfs

        Hello.  I'm not sure if the Sparc port is the same, but on I386 and
Amd64, you need to insure the ffs filesystem on the raid set begins 64
sectors from the beginning of the partition from which you're booting.  The
secondary boot block is getting loaded, as evidenced by your output, and
it's looking for the kernel either on the ffs partition beginning at the
end of the disklabel  for the partition you're booting from or 64 sectors
into the partition you're booting from.  64 sectors may not correspond to a
cylinder boundary with your disk's geometry and if you aligned your
filesystems on cylinder boundaries, that may be your problem.  Normally,
raidctl(8) takes care of the alignment for you, but perhaps because of a
geometry confusion, it didn't.
-Brian