Re: sun4c (Was /etc/disktab on vax)

On 6/26/2012 06:57, Michael wrote:

IIRC the disk doesn't have to be within that barrier, just the portion
the boot loader needs to access ( via OBP calls ) - in other words, the
partition containing the kernel.

Ah, right, and I should clarify that I mean the CD bootloader on the install CD. That keeps me from installing NetBSD because the bootloader complains and bombs. I'll get the exact messages next time I can boot it up after shuffling machines around.