Re: /etc/disktab on vax

 Oh c'mon, that IPX could've been jammed into your luggage! ;)

         -Dave

I'm with Dave on this one. At the very least save the mobo+psu. If you can track down an 80Mhz weitek "PowerUP!" cpu and associated PROM, the IPX's and SparcStation2's will rock past a classic performance wise. Also the mobo's will without much effort fit into a classic's case (stealth mod?)

Definitely worth saving Sun4c's. I have a fujitsu brand IPX with one still running happily here at home.

Al.

 Al Boyanich
 adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain