Re: SPARC build failing with boot.fs overflow

So, consensus seems to be we don't realy need floppy images?

We need the bootfs image as part of other bootable media though, so we can
not simply drop it - but maybe bumping its size to 2.8k will give us a
working build again. This shouldn't stop anybody from adding ustar support
to /boot (or a special version of it) and fix it for real...

Martin