Re: SPARC build failing with boot.fs overflow

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20:18PM -0400, Michael wrote:

> Not to mention the general unreliability of the media. The probability that
> there is a read error on one of the last two disks approaches 1.0 for any n >
> 2

I think that is more to do with lack of media quality these days, there
is not much demand for floppy disks any more so there is not much
motivation to make a quality product.  Back in the day when floppies
were king if you paid for a reputable brand you could be confident that
the number of read errors would be low.

--
Brett Lymn
"Warning: