re: SMP status ?

>       Just a question. I have built a GENERIC.MP kernel and DEBUG option is
> not set. How can I check if LOCKDEBUG is enabled ? I haven't find any
> LOCKDEBUG option in config directory.

you can just add, eg.

        options         DEBUG,LOCKDEBUG,DIAGNOSTIC

to your kernel config to form them on.

"config -x /netbsd" will display the config embedded in the named
kernel.  it's useful for other things, too.

please update to the latest -current, with no other patches applied.
i'm curious what happens then.

thanks

.mrg.