Re: SMP status ?

Julian Coleman a écrit :
Hi

        Just a question. I have built a GENERIC.MP kernel and DEBUG option
        is not set. How can I check if LOCKDEBUG is enabled ? I haven't find any
LOCKDEBUG option in config directory.

The LOCKDEBUG (and SYSCALL_DEBUG) options were not added to any of the sparc
kernel configuration files.  I have just added them (commented out) to
GENERIC, KRUPS, MRCOFFEE and TADPOLE3GX

You need at add (or uncomment):

   options      LOCKDEBUG

to your kernel configuration to enable LOCKDEBUG.

Thus, GENERIC.MP kernel seems to be built without LOCKDEBUG functions. And my SS20 (with dual ROSS) crashes.

        Regards,

        JKB