Re (5): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

Brett,

> ... NetBSD is done by volunteers ...
> The best way to keep a port alive is get involved, actively test
> things and report problems ...

Understood.  I'll reply again as soon as there is something
more definite about the SCSI drives.  If I have to bring a
drive from home, that will be August 17.

Regards,          ... Peter E.

--
VoIP 7785886232 is being cancelled.  Please use 3604502132.
Sparcstation 2, sun4c, netboots *.SUN4C; SCSI disks not yet detected.