Re (3): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

From:   William Barnett-Lewis <wlewisiii%gmail.com@localhost>
Subject:        Re: Re (2): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.
> I've pretty much given up on the *BSDs for Sun systems.

No offense to NetBSD or the people who work on it,
but, yes, the slogan "Of course it runs on NetBSD"
is appearing a little boastful.

> Is there a current FAQ on the road bumps to getting these
> systems installed?

When it is working on the sun4c I'll put some notes
on a Web page.

Regards,      ... Peter E.

--
Carnot netboots *.SUN4C; installation of NetBSD 5 pending.
Personal site works;  http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/ .