Re: Magma bizarrity?

> Magma pinouts:
> http://www.magma.com/support/faqs/sbus/sun.htm

Thank you.  Reassuringly, the pinout there matches what I observed.

>> But [port numbering is weird]
> I assume you used MAKEDEV under netbsd to make the device special
> files?  How has that file changed since 1.4T and -current?

Actually, I created them manually with mknod, so I know the mapping
between minor numbers and /dev entries is what I expect; that's (part
of) why I phrased it as a mismatch between minor numbers and the
labeling on the hardware.

But you have a point; MAKEDEV could be set up to compensate.  I just
looked, to check that out, and both the 1.4T one and the -current one
do minor numbers in the obvious way, the way I did it when creating
things manually, so that's not it.

\ / Ribbon Campaign