cgthree wscons issues

Hello all,

Thanks to the recent work on wsdisplay support for the cgthree driver, I've now got a kernel built from -current with wscons for my SparcClassic (which has an onboard cgthree). There are two problems that are immediately apparent: 1) Characters with the bold attribute don't print. The background and foreground colors are black and light grey, respectively, if that makes a difference. 2) After the kernel probes the cgthree and wscons attaches, the screen isn't cleared, so that characters are printed over the openfirmware console messages which remain in the background (for lack of clearer terminology). When I switch to another virtual terminal and then back, everything is in order. I'd appreciate information on how this could be fixed.

Thanks,
Bill