Contact Them Immediately

ATTENTION:

I have Paid the fedex courier company the delivery fee for the delivery of your
fund ($3.5musd) which has been credited in an ATM MASTER CARD for easy and safe
delivery.But the manager of Central Bank Benin told me that the ATM CARD will
be re-activated before sending it to you so that you will be able to withdraw
the whole ($3.5musd ) before it will expire.So i told director of fedex courier
company REV.MAXWELL SHARGAN to please help in re-activating the card before
delivering it to you, So the only fee you will pay him is $98 re-activation
charges to enable him re-activate the card before sending it to you to avoid
expiry.

Below is the needed information to enable them re-activate and deliver your ATM
MASTER CARD to you immediately.Note: the only fee you have to pay them is
$98usd that they will use in re-activating the CARD and also indicate this code
(sc0081) when writen or calling he director, because it will prove that you are
the owner of the ATM MASTER CARD.
FEDEX COURIER COMPANY REPUBLIC OF BENIN
REV.DR. MAXWELL SHARGAN (DIRECTOR)
EMAIL========= (fedexccltd601%live.fr@localhost)
Telephone===== +229-93684479

SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION TO THE FEDEX COMPANY DIRECTOR ON THE ABOVE
INFORMATION

1.YOUR FULL NAME__________________
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS._______________
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE  __________________
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE__________________

Do let me know immediately you receive your ATM MASTER CARD so that we can
share the joy togerther please do not forget to indicate this code(sc0081) to
him ok.

BEST REGARD
Mr Daniel Uche