Re: Doc for CG14 (aka SX) graphics

> cg14 and SX aren't the same thing.

I know all this; I was just trying to be helpful without digging
into the gory details.

> I sent a request for docs, among others for the SX - the only
> response I got was a message stating that my request has been received.

Well, judging from list of requested documents at the quoted URL
you might want to consider sending another request via that web form.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH              WWW: http://www.bb-c.de/~vab/
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt