Doc for CG14 (aka SX) graphics

Hello all!

Here is a little exchange from the OpenSolaris XWindow mailing list:

Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith%Sun.COM@localhost> writes:
> Peter Firmstone  <eagle.coal%bigpond.com@localhost> wrote:
> > Personally I'd like to see the obsolete Sun Hardware documentation and
> > driver source code released on opensparc.net and opensolaris.org, so
> > volunteers could port Sun hardware / learn from it.  I'm still using
> > an Ultra 80 and SunBlade with XVR-1000 Graphics, maxed out with ram, both
> > have LSI SAS Controllers, 2.5" SAS Hard drives and Crystal Eyes Stereo
> > Vision.
>
> Then you need to ask for it, specifying exactly which pieces of hardware
> you're interested in - see the current status of requests and doc releases
> at:
>       http://wikis.sun.com/display/FOSSdocs/Home

I have checked that URL; it seems that nobody has asked for release of
docs/drivers for the cgfourteen (aka SX) graphics found in SS10s and
SS20s.

It also seems that Sun will actually start looking for requested stuff;
and has in some cases succeeded in supplying the desired information.

Since I know that several readers of this list are interested in docs
on cgfourteen/SX, maybe someone could ask for it in the web form given
at the above URL?  I don't think you have to be affiliated with an
entity such as TNF; just an individual query would suffice.

Yes, I am also interested, but in a very remote way.  :-)  I think
it would be better if the requestor intends to actually _do_ something
with the information.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH              WWW: http://www.bb-c.de/~vab/
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt