Subject: install kernel without sysinst
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/02/2000 01:17:22
I have a bit of a strange request.. I am in dire need of an install kernel
that uses the script-based install (NOT sysinst) made from preferrably -current
sources post-COMDEX.

All I need is the kernel, as I plan to netboot this.  I have tried the boot-14L
image from the 1023 snapshot.. which panics trying to start init, and the 1223
14P snapshot doesn't support sun4m machines.  (?!?!?)

This was on a classic BTW.. which just installed the COMDEX snap not 5 minutes
ago successfully.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could provide this for me.. thanks.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>