Port-sh3 archive

Re: installboot on landisk

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 05:18:10PM -0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Are you running gxemul?

Sorry, forgot to update everyone: after some hardware issues I was able
to test it on real hardware and it now all works (after I changed the
installboot call to use the raw partition, which from reading the
installboot code for landisk is the only sane thing to do).

I still have no clue why it would have worked before, but maybe I am
overlooking something (and it likely is not worth digging further).

Martin