Re: Porting NetBSD to SGI Fuel?

Hi!

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 04:16:01AM +0900, Naruaki.Etomi wrote:
Dear Silas,

Hello!

Sorry for not responding sooner.

No problem :-) Thanks for the answer :-)

I asked miod%openbsd.org@localhost about "How to Porting NetBSD to SGI Fuel".
(Miod-san is great OpenBSD developer.)
(He is the person who I look up to and I respect him a lot.)
https://gist.github.com/nullnilaki/3c928646169ac8e6b8d4fcac83967181

- working mips64 toolchain with hardware FP
- working r10k family cache code

I can't deal with it...

I also sent him an e-mail and he answered me with some very good information.

Those are difficult things to do, but I'll not easily give up :-)

Of course, I respond to a "call for tester"!

Good luck!

I'll tell you when I have something to show up :-)

Thanks!

--
Silas