SGI Octane

Greetings,

I was reading on http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/sgimips/ that the Octane IP30 is not supported because mips64 toolchain is required, however some people over on the IRC channel said there was a mips64 toolchain.  Is the information on the ports page out of date? Should it be updated?

Does anyone have an Octane? I've been looking to get one for the specific purpose of NetBSD testing, but I can't seem to find one affordably.

Jay

--
0x1b
D234F27A