Re: bootp could not connect to server (no source for :.)

David, Fabian,

There was something wrong with my terminal. I've switched to another one and it works now.

About the bootp/network issue, I was missing the 'host' declaration in dhcpd.conf. I though the IP could be simply attributed with the 'subnet' declaration, but using fixed-address against the ethernet address, instead of the general 'range', helped a lot. Maybe server-name="x.x.x.x"; too. I didn't have that one, I only had next-server x.x.x.x.

I'm getting into sysinst, everything's fine. But I just figured out there doesn't seem to be a harddrive in that O², according to what 'hinv' says. So I'll have to find relevant SCSI weiring and drives to connect to.

Thanks,
Pierre-Philipp