RE: pkg_{add, admin, create, delete, info} error

Hi George,

As far as I could tell, it was only the 'pkg' commands.

Since it takes ~20min on this system, I fixed it by reinstalling NetBSD. If
anything is to blame, it's probably the ~15 y.o. external CD-ROM drive I'm
using. (If anyone has one of these that they're about to throw out, let me know
:) ).

Cheers,
Ovidiu