binary packages from 5.0_2009Q1 not ready?

Hi all!

I've tried to upgrade my NetBSD/sgimips -current installation, everything
compiles, and appear to run well.  text-mode multiuser works, networking too.
But after I point pkg_add to this URL
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/mipseb/5.0_2009Q1/All/ - i
found what my newly-installed xfce4 still wants old X libs, for some reasons.
Or at least

sgio2# ldd /usr/pkg/bin/mousepad | grep not
        -lXext.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lXfixes.0 => not found
        -lXfixes.0 => not found
        -lXext.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lXfixes.0 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lXext.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lXfixes.0 => not found
        -lXfixes.0 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
        -lICE.6 => not found
and so on ...

I have newer libs under /usr/X11R7/lib:

libICE.a
libICE.so
libICE.so.7
libICE.so.7.0

of course I can do symlinks by hand, but may be there was some special
package/script for this boring  job?