YOU HAVE WON!!!

Ref: XYL /26510460037/09
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 5,000,000.00 pounds held August 1st, 2009 in London UK lOTTERY. The selection process was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were selected.

Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:
Agents Name: Pamela White
Email: agent01%btinternet.com@localhost
Tell: +44 7035912444

Fill the form below:
1. Name:
2. Address
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:

PAYMENT MODE: OPTIONS
   1.BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
   2.CERTIFIED CHEQUE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME
     COURIERED

Yours faithfully,
Sincerely,
Mrs.Rose Wood