Re: Set 100Mb card not working on 5.0

(Oops, forgot to CC the list)

Hi George,

The major transmit issue for this card should have been fixed after 4.0. As for it not finding the phys, I'm not sure what's going on. It doesn't seem like it would be an sgimips-specific issue.

tsutsui@ appears to have most recently modified tl(4). Perhaps he can confirm that it's not broken on other ports.

Steve