Re: O2 framebuffer problems with install kernel

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Jorge Acereda Maciá wrote:
I can't get it to respond to a PS/2 keyboard after it's booted up though (I don't know whether I could before - I couldn't see anything on the screen!)

Mine works (at least at the 'root device' prompt).

Ah, mine does too if the keyboard isn't going through my KVM switch. The keyboard/mouse work with everything else (including Irix on that machine and within the firmware), it's just macekbc0 that doesn't like it.

--
Stephen