free SGI Indigo2 R10K in Silicon Valley USA

I have an Indigo2 R10K to give away -- I haven't used it in a long
time but it seems to be in working condition:

Command Monitor.  Type "exit" to return to the menu.
>> hinv
                   System: IP28
                Processor: 195 Mhz R10000, with FPU
     Primary I-cache size: 32 Kbytes
     Primary D-cache size: 32 Kbytes
     Secondary cache size: 1024 Kbytes
              Memory size: 320 Mbytes
                 Graphics: Maximum Impact/TRAM option card
                    Audio: Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 1.1.0

It "chimed" the poweron song and then booted right to the 5-item
SGI menu.

I also have a spare CPU for it, and a spare power supply -- I have
not tested either piece.  I could probably come up with more RAM,
since I have a small bag of 72pin SIMMs for Ind* systems.

It presently has a 2GB IBM SCSI disk, and it has a 2nd disk sled and
screws/mounting kit -- I could send a 2nd disk too if desired.  There
is a CD player installed, but I don't know if any of it works; the
disk may be dead, since it doesn't show up in 'hinv' output, though
it could also just be jumpered incorrectly [shrug].

Note:  this system is in the prototype chassis, i.e. it's metal
rather than the plastic skins; so it's quite a bit heavier, though
it does have the advantage of being slightly narrower so it will
slide into a 19" rack.

The system is in Sunnyvale, California, USA -- all I ask in return
is reimbursement for actual shipping costs.  I estimate it would cost
something like US$50-60 to ship inside the USA, but it could be more;
I'll send it overseas, but I'm certain it would be more expensive.
Local pickups are also welcome.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| I'm not even sure what I want, but      ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| that's not the point -- it's that I     ||