(more) free SGI Indy parts in Silicon Valley USA

A friend of mine is moving and gave me a bunch of SGI Indy parts
to donate -- some of it has been picked-up, but I've sorted through
the rest of the box and so here's a new list:

- SGI 9210110:  C2R-100BT, GIO Fast Ethernet Card, 100BT for Indy

- SGI 030-0591-001:  E++ AUI 10baseT Ethernet Card for Indy

- SGI 030-8221-002:  SCSI-MEZZ CHALLENGE-SZ

- SGI 030-8216-001:  PCA FDDI OPTION CARD

- SGI 030-8138-003:  GK1 "Video I/O & Effects" for Indy

- SGI 030-8239-003:  "Corona" Indy Presenter Card (XL)

- SGI 030-0530-002:  SYNC COMM

- SGI 030-8244-003:  INDY COMP 2

- SGI 030-8244-003:  "PCA BABLEFISH"

- SGI 070-9101-880:  Indy R440 PROM

- some Indy 72pin SIMMs, various sizes

In some cases I have more than 1 item, so don't be shy -- please give
this stuff a good NetBSD home.

NOTE:  part#s shown above are read from the cards; descriptions are
combinations of pcb silkscreening and websearching.  If you need a
picture let me know and I'll send something along to you.

Disclaimer:  these parts have been in storage for some time, and
I gave away my Indy a while ago, so I have no way to test them.

The stuff is located in Sunnyvale, California, USA -- all I ask in
return is reimbursement for actual shipping costs.  I estimate it
would cost around US$5-10 to ship small boxes of cards inside the
USA; shipping outside USA is also fine -- I'll ship as cheaply as
possible.  Local pickups are also welcome.

Cheers,
sr.