Subject: Re: Bootable CD-ROM of 2.0.2
To: Chris Wareham <chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>
From: Chris Wareham <chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/21/2005 18:00:41
Chris Wareham wrote:
> I'm hoping to install NetBSD onto my SGI Indy, ideally using a bootable
> CD-ROM. Is the official iso image bootable? If not, has anyone made a
> bootable image that is avaliable for download? I am unable to netboot
> the installation, as my Indy is at work where I don't think I'll be able
> to setup a tftpd server.

I'm now getting the tail end of the "bootable install cd for o2" thread
that wasn't in the mail archive when I checked yesterday. Whereabouts
will I find the "iso-image target in etc" that Christopher Sekiya
mentions:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sgimips/2005/04/21/0002.html

Am I going to have to cross compile sgimips from the 2.0.2 sources?

Chris