Re: Problem to load install- kernel on QNAP TS-101

Hi,

my QNAP now works :-)

The problem was my usb-to-serial adapter (not the TTL-converter)... After I did the install with an other usb-to-serial adapter it work as described in QNAP- howto.

I tested booting tftp with 1000 Mb switch. The installer kernel started to load but there were strange messages and it didn't work correctly... I think during install procedure a 100 Mb connection is needed.
Maybe this is a good point that should be reported in howto?!

Thank you very much for this nice port and your hard work to make it run!

Greetings,
Helge