Re: sd* at atapibus and 2200bg driver issues.

Hi,
the ethernet test is still running:
started yesterday at 23.40, consists in copying and deleting a 16Gb
file through gigabit ethernet  using an ftp repeated in an endless
loop.
Everything ok, no hangs or issues.
When I try the same ftp via wifi, my DSM hangs at the first loop.
Could be that a large file transfer via 802.11g wifi can generate a
disk I/O greater than the same file transfer via gigabit ethernet?
In both test (ethernet or wifi), the file transfer is the only
(explicit) disk activity.
I leave the test running until this night.
Bye!!!