Re: Kernel Panic in SANDPOINT 5.99.64-GENERIC on DSM-G600

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:18:31 +0100
Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> > Are you configured for autonegotiation, or what?
>
> Yes. And the NIC autonegotiates to 100MBit.

No, I was wrong.
I called ifconfig with "media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex" (to save
some power, GbE needs some extra Watts), as you did.

Now I tried again with autonegotiation. No difference. It works in
both cases.

Maybe your Linux machine causes the problem. Can you try sending from
another computer?

--
Frank Wille