Re: DSM-G600 installation

Due to limited u-boot version used on DSM-G600, there is no way to
saveenv bootcmd string to autoboot altboot correctly. But is should be
possible to flash altboot u-boot image as kernel using "loadb k", which
is booted automatically by default. Am I on correct path here?

Absolutely. That's what I did. Additionally you should upload a dummy
ram-disk image, because the G600 U-Boot will always load both.

--
Frank Wille

But how will altboot know where to look netfsd kernel without correct bootcmd? I should compile my own version of altboot which has bsd kernel location compiled in in order to automatically boot netbsd?