Re: NAS support ready for upcoming releases

Frank,

Two questions:

1. Are there any NAS boxes with ECC RAM subsystems?

2. Are the portmasters committed to maintaining a list of specific
manufacturers/models that NetBSD is known to work, and (further) a list of
"probable" systems (because they're based on substantially the same hardware as
the port(s) was developed on)?

I believe we'll need those lists so that the fine work gets traction (gets
actually used).

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>