KuroBox LED

Folks,

During my research about KuroBox HW, I encountered
the LED features which are rarely mentioned in popular
URLs;

- combined with a certain characters sequence, DIAG
red LED keeps short flashing after poweroff.  Single
power button click turns it off.  One more to start power
on.
-  green power LED keeps snoozing (like MacBook
dooze) after poweroff.  Single power button click
starts poweron immediately.

The latter LED feature is supposedly intented for "sleep
mode" functionality (a pie in the sky...)

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology