Re: Why only 84715 for /dev/sd0a?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 03:47:11PM +0900, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
> With "sysinst" and with "disklabel", only 84715 is assigned for a partition.
> With it, all snapshort files cannot be deflated.
> How to extend the size??

It might help to know how you created the disklabel.  If you created it
from a disktab template or used the defaults in sysinst, then this is
the problem.  You probably need to determine the size you will need for
each partition and create them manually with disklabel.  I usually use
disklabel -e to edit the partitions by hand.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost
 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service