Port-RISCV archive

Any help wanted?

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of work to do on the RISC-V port and few people available to do it.
I'd be interested in helping with it if someone could mentor me.

I'm a professional software developer, which means I mostly use Java, SQL, HTML/CSS/_javascript_ and Linux.
However, I've used C and C++ for several years before that, and even some assembly, though on 8- and 16-bit microprocessors at the time.
My initial education is in electronics and industrial computing, hence my interest in RISC-V. :)

Vincent