Port-prep archive

Re: Making boot floppies for 7043-140

On 2/22/19 12:41 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 12:56:38PM -0800, Alan Perry wrote:
I went back to the earliest NetBSD that I could find with prep support and
the .fs file in the installation/floppies directory were all (or almost all)
too large.
Indeed this is an oversight - we need to cut down the size or split into
multiple floppies. Unfortunately my prep machine seems to be dead and I have
no idea what part failed, so I can't test myself.

While I no longer have the Model 140, I know where it is being stored andcan
get access to it to test if someone puts together an image.

alan

Martin