Re: A500 [was : AmigaOne X5000]

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:38:10AM -0400, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:49:19 +0100
> goon <goon%yellowcouch.org@localhost> wrote:
> > > Maybe you meant ACube's AmigaOne 500? :)
> >
> > No, it's for the A500 from 87 :-) There's just support ending in obsd 3.2
> > for the A1200 and up.
>
> Without an MMU? IIRC we already support A500 with a suitable CPU upgrade.

I read some history sites about the A500, I have on with 1Mb RAM. The thing is
I downloaded srcsys and am looking at the code but it is somewhat unclear to me
where the differences lie in between the A500 and up until A2000 as these are
newer supported machines.

Do you know where to find good datasheets for it ? The kernel can probably
be improved by smaller memory footprints FWIW.