HEADS-UP: mpc85xx support coming to HEAD

Having gotten approval from DARPA to release the mpc85xx I did for them, I'm
about to commit that support to the tree.

part of this work included adding support for fast soft interrupts, revamping
how trapframes are done (intrframes are just partially filled trapframes), etc.

OEA and the new Booke platforms work.  IBM4xx still need some work on their
exception code to deal with the new world order.