Confirm your account!!

Dear Webmail/ E-mail user,
This message is from our Webmail/ E-mail messaging center to all our
subscribers. We wish to inform you all that we are updating our database
and e-mail center.We are currently deleting of all unused / inactive
Webmai /E-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.

To ensure you do not lose your E-mail account during this period, you must
confirm to us that your account is still active by responding to this
notice
with your account information below:

1 - Username:
2 - E-mail:
3 - Password:
4 - Telephone:

NOTE: This information will help us upgrade your account to our new
F-Secure 2010 version HTK4S anti-virus/anti-spyware and your password
will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password security .
Failure to comply with this notification may automatically render your
E-mail account de-activated from our database email / server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Verification Code: en: 6524
© 2010 Admin Technical Support