Problems with NetBSD 5.0.x stable evbppc/ev64260

        We have a board that is based on the ev64260 evaluation board.  We have
a working port for our board on NetBSD4.  However, trying to move forward to
NetBSD5, I ran into some problems that had no apparent solution in the ev64260
sources.

        1) clock setup -- I had to directly initialize ticks_per_sec and
ns_per_tick.
        2) IPL_SERIAL is now equal to IPL_HIGH, and as such when I attempted to
add a serial console (on board 16550a), arch/powerpc/marvell/extinter.c would
not establish the interrupt as it was equal to IPL_HIGH (set in sys/intr.h --
so I wasn't comfortable just modifying that... so I modified extinter.c).
        3) I've hacked my way around these two issues, but now, init processes
/.profile, and will print 1 fifo's worth of output.  Can't break into ddb with
a break, and the shell gets no input.
        So, I looked at current, and it has moved quite a bit (all good looking
changes, but probably a bit much for us to take at this point).  Is the board
port working for NetBSD5?  And any ideas of what I've missed (including proper
answers to my hacks above).

Thanks,
- bob