Where do PowerQuicc Drivers belong?

I have the MPC8548 (e500) CDS running pretty well.

I've written several drivers which should work on other Freescale or
Motorola chips.  The question that I've been trying to answer is
where to put the drivers?  A number of places comes to mind

sys/arch/powerpc/powerquicc
sys/dev/powerquicc

I've also taken the sandpoint iic_eumb driver and split it intoa m
motoi2c common part and then attachment code.  The 8548 uses the
same component and sharing code is always preferrable.  I've put
those sources in sys/dev/i2c.

I have a etsec driver which supports most of it features like
TCP/IP offload and jumbograms.  Given the ETSEC is an FEC on
steroids it should be possible to make that for most of the
ethernet embedded on Freescale/Motorola parts.

http://3am-software.com/dmsg/mpc8548cds.txt is a recent dmesg.

Comments?  Suggestions?