Problems boot netbsd after installation

Hi,

I've the following problems to boot netbsd-GENERIC.gz or netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz
kernels on a Apple PowerBook G3 (pismo), 384 MD RAM, 30 GB HD.

I was able to install netbsd without any problems from NetBSD 5.0.1 and copy
the both netbsd-GENERIC kernels to HFS boot-partition. Starting the kernel from
OF isn't a problem, but than the kernel hangs.

First time after

fwohci0: BUS reset
fwohci0: node_id=0xc800ffc0,gen=1, CYCLEMASTER mode
resCount=4080 plen=20 len=-4
fwohci0: AR DMA status=8409, skip buffer done
ieee1394if0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, Not found IRM capable mode
fwohci0: BUS reset
uhub0 at usb0: Apple Computer OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub1 at usb0: Apple Computer OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1

Sometimes it hangs after recognizing KBD and MICE but it never come to an end.
Can anybody say, what's to do, please. I like to run the new NetBSD on this
machine.

Thx
kug1977