New portmaster for NetBSD/ofppc

As of today I will be taking over the responsibility of portmaster for
the ofppc port.  I would like to thank the previous portmaster, Wolfgang
Solfrank for his excellent work in what was the original port of NetBSD to the
PowerPC.

As for the future direction of NetBSD/ofppc, the goal is for this port to run
on as many OpenFirmware and CHRP based PowerPC machines as possible.  Currently
the port is working on the Pegasos II.  Work is in-progress to port it to other
machines, such as CHRP-based IBM RS/6000's and the EFIKA.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/