Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE / pkgsrc-2007Q3

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk rebuild of
pkgsrc-2007Q3 done on NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/3.1-2007Q3/

A total of 2.0GB of packages were uploaded.  The source tree this was
built from was updated December 11.  The new or updated packages are
as follows: ap2-php5, bluefish, comix, cups, drivel, drupal, evince*,
file-roller, finch, gcdmaster, genius, gimp, gimp-ufraw, glabels,
gramps, koffice, libpruple, mantis, nautils*, obconf, openldap*,
oroborox, pcmanfm, perl, php (5) plus various php5 packages,
phpmyadmin, pidgin*, planner, rails, rox*, ruby18*, scribus,
seahorse*, shared-mime-info, squid, squirrelmail, thunderbird*, and
totem-xine.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running NetBSD
3.1_STABLE, and most of these packages should be usable on newer
versions of the OS up to where we switched to gcc 4, and should also
be usable on 3.1 and probably on 3.0 as well.  For the packages which
are not architecture-specific (should be the vast majority), these
packages should also be usable on other powerpc ports.

Regards,

- Håvard