RE: Test kernels

On 26-Nov-2007 Andrew Doran wrote:
> If you have a machine from the above set and have the time to boot a kernel
> from the URL below, I'd appreciate it. If the system comes up multiuser it's
> enough to demonstrate that the changes are working.

I tested the kernel on ofppc.  However, it's worth noting, that ofppc didn't
really go multi before your changes, so I couldn't actually fully test them.
However, you haven't introduced any visible regressions that I can see.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/