Test kernels

Hi,

I have test kernels for the following architectures. These are for changes
to interrupt handling, and I'll be merging them into -current soon.

        arc, cobalt, hpcmips, ibmnws, ofppc, mipsco, mvmeppc,
        newsmips, sbmips, sgimips, pmppc, ews4800mips

If you have a machine from the above set and have the time to boot a kernel
from the URL below, I'd appreciate it. If the system comes up multiuser it's
enough to demonstrate that the changes are working.

        http://www.hairylemon.org/~ad/netbsd/softint/

Thanks,
Andrew