not quite OT: NVRAM reset on an NCD Xplora 451

Does anyone know how to reset/clear the NVRAM on an NCD Xplora 451?

I bought one (cheap) the other day to help round out my collection of NetBSD equipment, and not only does it have a password set on it (the dreaded "Security Level: P2" message), but it also seems to be configured to use 802.3 link level packets instead of normal ethernet packets, so it can't even ARP, let alone boot NetBSD.

Cheers,
Lloyd