Re: Is there any work going on to port NetBSD to MPC85xx (e500) platforms

Jeff,

My companies need for the e500 port changed (*) so I have never had the time to
pursue this any further.

Regards,
MarkW

(*) We ended up going with a Linux solution instead, which supported the e500
core out of the box.

---- Ladouceur Jeffrey <jefflad%yahoo.ca@localhost> wrote:

This was already asked over a year ago (by
MarkW)...curious about the state of it.

Is there any work going on in this area?

Regards,
Jeff