Re: Pegasos port status

Jochen Kunz wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:22:35 +0200
Jorge Acereda Maciá <jacereda%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

OFW also provides interrupt handling.

How? AFAIK OFW provides interrupt mapping information via the properties
of device nodes. But there is no generic interrupt interface. (E.g. OFW
calls OS back if a device has signaled an interrupt or the like.) That
is why port ofppc runs so slow. All OFW device drivers use polling.

Hmmm... I thought there was a proposal to allow setting interrupt callbacks, but I've been searching for it without success. So probably it doesn't exist :-)