From: port-powerpc-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost
[mailto:port-powerpc-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost] On Behalf Of Erik E. Fair
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:18 PM
To: beba
Cc: port-powerpc%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: Re: IBMNWS multi user mode & vga console

Last I knew, this port was serial-console only; John hadn't managed
to figure out where the S3 video chip lives in the machine's address
space.

I have a pile of these that I will be setting up in my network in the
next month or three, so you're not the only one interesting in
getting that problem fixed.

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>